Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -052021-4769
CLS is seeking high energy, relationship driven Business Account Executives! This full service technology company provides customized solutions for cloud telephone, voice over IP, managed IT services, video conferencing, cyber security & data backup, physical security, internet services, and more. Locally owned and operated, this Technology firm attributes much of their success to the ability to provide the best customer experience and technical expertise, thus becoming the singular solution provider for their customers.
The best success for this position will come from a savvy sales guru who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. Using extensive product knowledge and understanding of technology industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize the client and I’s value.
Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. Successful Account Executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized, passionate about client needs, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
• Making cold calls and reaching out to prospects.
• Qualifying prospects based on Ideal Client Profile
• Providing support for prospects and clients by guiding them through the sales process, setting clear expectations at each step.
• Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
• Handling complaints and negotiations.
• Closing deals in a timely manner.
• Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
• Maintaining client and activity data in CRM.
• Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create the best customer experience.
• Build community relationships.
· Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
· The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
· Strong time management skills.
· Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
· Degree in business, technology, marketing, or related field
· Previous experience in technology sales
· Sales training
· Familiarity with ConnectWise, Salesforce, and HubSpot
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.