Job Number: JN -042021-4466
CLS is looking for a Business Analyst in the Greater New Orleans area. It’s an exciting time to join this innovative Information Technology service company who is eagerly seeking an experienced, mature, and driven individual to fit within their core mission and company culture. The ideal focus of this role is the responsibility for data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements, and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to the business units. Creating new models and dashboards that support business decisions by working closely with financial reporting and leadership to establish initiatives and strategies to improve reporting and optimize operations and costs.
· Create detailed business analysis, outline opportunities and solutions as directed by leadership
· Assist in budgeting and forecasting
· Planning and monitoring
· Variance analysis
System Reporting & Dashboards
Needs to have knowledge and experience to be able to:
· Requirements engineering
· Processes modeling
· Understanding of networks, databases, and other technologies
Need to have good industry knowledge of business structure. Ability to create stakeholder analysis. Being detailed oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy to the leadership team.
· 3+ Years of working in the technology or customer service industry in the small to medium business sector
· Strong aptitude and experience with database technologies
· Oral and written communication skills
· Analytical thinking and problem solving
· Interpersonal and consultative skills
This career path offers competitive compensation depending on experience, and a comprehensive benefits package. If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.