Regional Area: Louisiana All
Primary Background: Crew
Secondary Background: Crew
Job Number: JN -112017-306
CLS is On the Hook for Chief Engineer Jobs! We are accepting applications for experienced, motivated Chief Engineers – Unlimited. As Chief Engineer, you will be the head of the department for engineering equipment and responsible for all technical activities. Let CLS get YOU on the hook with the great career opportunities and put your information in front of Maritime Industry-leading companies. Register with us today and let us get you working.
Chief Engineer Job Responsibilities:
As chief engineer-unlimited, you will be responsible for the safety, machinery maintenance, engine machinery, vessel maintenance, and administration of the permanently installed equipment onboard the vessel. Safety is the number one priority of a dedicated chief engineer, so ideal candidates will be able to execute safety and environmental onboard policies, contribute to safety and deployment objectives, and manage vessel’s technical administration. Candidates must have an excellent understanding of hydraulics and electronic assets of the vessel.
Chief Engineer Unlimited Responsibilities and Certifications:
1. Merchant Mariner Certification (MMC)
2. Chief Engineer Unlimited rating with OICEW endorsement on License along with your Basic Safety Training and VPDSD
3. Current USCG Medical Certificate with valid National and STCW dates (719K Med Cert)
4. Water Survival must be the T-HUET(Tropical Huet for client) or BOSIET
5. Rigging cert (API-RP-2D standard)
6. USCG Physical & Drug screen current or will be taken upon qualification.
Apply for Chief Engineer Unlimited Jobs Through CLS Today!
If you are interested in a fun, challenging position and your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply to be a Chief Engineer – Unlimited today by emailing your resume to [email protected] A member of our Recruiting team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.