Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -042021-4465
CLS is looking for a Chief Information Officer who is accessible to the New Orleans area yet seeking a rewarding virtual career opportunity. It’s an exciting time to join this innovative Information Technology service company who is eagerly seeking an experienced, mature, and driven individual to fit within their core mission and company culture. The purpose of the vCIO is to position this clients program, products, and service offerings. This career path offers competitive compensation depending on experience, and a comprehensive benefits package.
The best fit for this leadership role will have the confidence in their ability to align client goals with end clients’ technology and business strategies to help ensure client satisfaction on retention. The vCIO will conduct regular business reviews with clients and develop their strategic technology plans and technology budget. The vCIO will participate in pre-sales validation for new opportunities and upon engagement, will oversee onboarding and functionality. As the assigned vCIO you will learn and understand our client’s industry-specific IT requirements and technology needs.
Ideal qualifications, job responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain a trusting professional relationship with each assigned client.
· Schedule, prepare, and lead Strategic Technology Planning (sTP) process for all assigned clients.
· Identity upsell/cross-sell opportunities that align with client-stated objectives and unique business goals.
· Engage with client at a strategic level to assign technology to business objectives and goals.
· Develop Technology roadmaps and budgets
· Ongoing development and understanding of key vertical market trends, regulations, and compliance requirements applicable to assigned clients.
· Review project proposals in collaboration with professional services team.
· Respond to and resolve issues and escalations with patience, respect and professionalism.
· Liaison between client and internal teams
· Engage with the SSDEs (Service Desk Engineers) at their brand to discuss proactive systems architecture needs and expected changes, quarterly reviews of any changes the vCIO foresees in the environment for the next 6 months, and recommendations the SSDEs has for the vCIO to discuss with the client.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume' to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.