Regional Area: Baton Rouge Metro Area
Job Number: JN -122021-5786
CLS is looking for qualified, 1st Class, CNC Programmer/Machinists for a client in Baton Rouge, La! The ideal candidates will have at least 7 years of experience. Candidates must be a detail-oriented craftsman and produce top quality, precision work. Must be able to work with large scale machining for industrial machine repair as well as manufacture parts and components of all sizes. Contract to hire opportunity for the most dedicated and talented machinists!
- Extensive CNC programming knowledge using CadCam Software
- Proficient Operator of CNC Horizontal & Vertical Boring Mills, Lathes & Milling Centers
- Set-up machine for operation & processing
- Manufacture custom precision parts for Large Scale Industrial Repair Work
- Help Coordinate and Strategize CNC Machine Selection for optimized workflow
- Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments. Instruments should include but not limited to caliper, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, indicators, and scales. Faro C&M a plus.
- Strong understanding in blueprint reading/geometric tolerancing interpretation.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Perform Q.C. inspection of parts
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Applicants must be willing to work overtime and work night shift during emergency plant shut down situations.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now, and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.