Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Primary Background: Diving
Secondary Background: Diving
Job Number: JN -092017-96
CLS is ‘on the hook’ for Commercial Divers!!! If you are a qualified commercial diver with commercial diving experience, apply for your next diving position today! Let CLS get YOU on the hook with the great career opportunities and put your information in front of Maritime Industry-leading companies. Register with us today, and let us get you working.
Commercial Diver Responsibilities
CLS is seeking experienced commercial divers to join a growing, competitive maritime industry!
In this position, you will perform a variety of underwater work tasks as needed during marine construction. Duties may relate to underwater construction, underwater inspection, underwater salvage, and cable hook ups, among other tasks. Responsibilities include maintaining and cleaning dive equipment, working closely with the surface team, keeping detailed dive logbooks, and understanding proper decompression. A successful applicant will show good judgment and attention to safety by being detail-oriented and thorough.
Commercial Diver Certifications and Requirements
• Driver’s License
• TWIC (front & back)
• Seaman’s Book (if you have it)
• IMCA / DCBC / ADCI Card
• ADCI / ADCE Approved Dive School Diploma
• Rigging certification API RP 2D 7th addition (8hr course or 2day course)
• DMT certification (if you have it)
• Kirby Morgan Hat inspection Cert (if you have it)
• Inspection certification -Level 1& 2 (if you have it)
• Dive Hat Inspection & Bailout inspection (if equipment is owned)
• Dive Physical
• OGUK Medical (if you have)
• Resume / CV
• ISN certification
• First Aid / CPR/ O2
• Safe Gulf / PEC / RIG PASS (Front & Back)
• Water Survival / T-HUET / BOSIET / FOET
Apply to be a Commercial Diver Through CLS Today!
If you are interested in a fun, challenging position and your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply to be a commercial diver today by emailing your resume to [email protected] A member of our Recruiting team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.