Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -102021-5490
CLS is assisting our client in their search for Commercial Plumbers in the New Orleans, Baton Rouge & Lafayette areas. These are Direct Hire opportunities! The Commercial Service Plumber will service higher education, k-12, hospitals, hotels, government, other institutional campuses, or facilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide service and maintenance to customers in a defined market with a diverse commercial base in the above focus areas.
- Responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative service, maintenance, inspections, and site surveys, as needed, or requested by customers.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years as a journeyman plumber with experience in commercial plumbing service; or equivalent combination of education (Technical School) and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- This position requires working in diverse conditions including but not limited to mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to noisy operating equipment, extreme weather conditions, precarious places, and risk of electrical shock (high voltage).
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and or move more than 50 pounds.
- Commercial sewer and drain experience.
- Backflow License is a plus.
- Medical Gas Certification is a plus.
- This position is full time hours. Regular and reliable attendance and punctuality are expected in this role in order to meet the needs of our clients.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.