Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -122021-5893
CLS is looking for a Construction Project Manager for our client in New Orleans, La. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
The role of project manager is to manage/oversee multiple projects at one time including all aspects from budgeting/estimating, project scheduling, forecast and manage project risk, communicate daily with field superintendents and subcontractor, prepare reports for owner on project statuses, and communicate with clients throughout the project.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Distribute construction documents for pricing to subcontractors and vendors
- Estimating and value engineering to create budgets
- Respond to RFI’s from clients or subcontractors
- Coordination with selections coordinator to ensure all materials have been selected and ordered prior to project commencement
- Create and distribute sub-contractor construction agreements
- Scheduling of projects
- Ordering building materials to job sites
- Process Invoices and payments to subcontractors and vendors
- Create pay apps and draw requests for submission to client
- Coordination with subcontractors, vendors, and superintendent throughout project
- Oversee milestone checklists for each phase of progress.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationship with city or third-party officials and inspectors to obtain all approvals throughout construction process
- Manage weekly walk-thru with superintendents
· Positively communicate ideas for improvement within the company practices and construction process
- 7+ years of experience as a construction project manager/General Contractor of both residential and light commercial projects
- College degree preferred, but not required if you have the relevant experience needed.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience working closely with engineers, designers, subcontractors, and project managers to manage and meet project timelines
- Must be knowledgeable with Project Budgeting and Estimating
- Excel/Email/Internet and computer literate.
- Proficient in Estimating software (i.e. On-Screen Takeoff) and BUILDER TREND management software.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.