Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Primary Background: Coordinator/Dispatcher
Secondary Background: Crew
Job Number: JN -032021-4344
CLS is looking for a Crewing Specialist in the New Orleans, LA area. It’s an exciting time to join this growing Maritime company who has diversified in the Energy Industry, despite recent global economic challenges. The best fit for this position will be able to effectively communicate with multiple foreign nations to coordinate and schedule crews for vessels, monitor certifications and maintain relationships with agencies and crew. This opportunity offers competitive compensation depending on experience, and a comprehensive benefits package.
– Bilingual communication required, multilingual a great plus
– Experience with supply vessels process and crewing in foreign nations
– Understands travel abroad and relevant joining documentation
– Working knowledge of verifying crew documentation
– Time verification and approval
– Ability to obtain a passport for opportunity to travel abroad
– Advanced experience in Microsoft Office including MS Project
– Prior experience and ability to function in SAP programs
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.