Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -032022-6221
CLS is looking for a Director of Operations for our client in New Orleans, La. This is a Direct Hire opportunity! The Director of Operations will oversee the day-to-day activities of the company, ensuring that the organization is managed and performing efficiently and effectively.
· Participates in the hiring and training of departmental managers.
· Organizes and oversees the work and schedules of departmental managers.
· Conducts performance evaluations of managerial staff that are timely and constructive.
· Supervises the handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
· Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
· Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures.
· Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
· Ensures work environments are adequate and safe.
· Oversees all departments, ensuring each is reaching goals set by departmental and company leadership.
· Hold weekly management meetings and individual one-on-one management meetings to coach, debrief and solve problems.
· Directly communicate daily with CEO to debrief and inform on ongoing projects.
· Plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets and cost of sales in each division to achieve financial objectives.
· Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
· Maintain a consistent leadership presence in both Clinical and Administrative spaces.
· Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes.
· Leads coordination and integration of efforts among all divisions to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
· Negotiates vendor contracts and oversees all new business ventures.
· Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance.
· Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Superior managerial and diplomacy skills.
· Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
· Degree in Business Administration or Business related degree required.
· Extensive and diversified background with at least 10 years of related experience.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.