Regional Area: Lafayette (LA) Metro Area
Primary Background: Crew
Secondary Background: Crew
Job Number: JN -032021-4366
CLS is accepting applications for Electrical Engineer position for the Lafayette, La Area. See below Job description, responsibilities, & requirements. If interested, please email a current resume to our [email protected] address, so the CLS Operations team can review and contact qualified candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience designing, building and working with analog, digital and power circuits
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments.
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must have good decision making and trouble-shooting skills
- Starting salary range $60-$70 per hour, depending on verifiable experience.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record, and be able to pass pre- employment Criminal Background and Drug screening requirements.