Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -012023-7728
CLS is looking for an Equipment Service Technician/Site Manager for our client in Bossier City, La. Direct Hire opportunity to work for a fast-paced company that has been in business for over 35 years!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems, air and water-cooled combustion engines, and diesel-gas-LP powered engine problems on all Tennant products and similar competitive products
· Efficiently manage inventory levels to maximize inventory turns while minimizing duplicate purchase orders
· Ensure proper communication of customer preventative maintenance schedules and future service needs
· Estimate machine repair requirements and prepare necessary data to provide an accurate repair quote to the customer
· Consistently present a professional image, both in personal appearance and condition of company equipment
· Responsible for proper and safe use and maintenance of all client property. This includes trucks, trailers, tools and equipment.
· Keep appearance of warehouse clean, inside & out
· Minimum of two years’ work experience that include: troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing mobile equipment; forklifts; and construction equipment: Karcher, Tennant, etc.
· Experience working with one or more of the following engines: Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Air and Water – Cooled Combustion engines, diesel, gas, and/or liquid propane powered engines.
· High school diploma or equivalent, vocational school coursework a plus
· Good verbal communication skills and customer-centric attitude
· Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, and must have clean driving record
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Experience safely using hand and power shop tool, equipment, and diagnostic devices
· Basic understanding and knowledge of how to use a personal computer, including MS Office Suite, email and QuickBooks software
· Bilingual a plus
· Must be able to lift 60 pounds
· Position requires sitting, standing, twisting, reaching, pushing, and pulling
· Position requires bending, stooping, kneeling or squatting on a daily basis
· Must be able to wear uniform shirt and safety glasses
· Must be medically capable of performing of all aspects of the job, safely
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and a member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.