Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -112022-7423
CLS is looking for Fitter Welders for our client in St. Bernard, LA. Contract to hire opportunity available for those who put their best feet forward!
• Read and interpret specifications and blue prints
• Perform simple to highly complex fitting and welding assignments according to blue prints and layout specifications
• Gather materials, set up welding equipment
• Lay-out, measure, position, align, and fit into place
• Perform GMAW welding function in all positions
• Use jigs and fixtures
• Check and inspect welds according to specifications
• Perform general housekeeping/clean up in assigned area
• Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma, GED Equivalent, or Vocational School diploma
• Must be able to set up and operate Flux Core welding equipment
• Must have experience as a structural fitter.
• Ability to work in and maintain a safe work environment
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using units of US currency, weight, measurement, volume, and distance
• Knowledge of all equipment and tools necessary to perform the duties required of a structural fitter
• Candidates will be required to pass a practical fitting/welding test
• Must have the ability to lift and move 50 lbs
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.