Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -122022-7647
CLS is seeking General Laborers for our client in Braithwaite, La! The General Laborer will perform general labor duties around the terminal in support of start-up and sustainment operations. Duties will include, but not limited to: painting, housekeeping, trash removal, lawn maintenance, general upkeep of all Terminal property, and any other duties assigned by management.
Contract to hire opportunity for those who put their best feet forward!
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Lawn maintenance and weed control around the Terminal and Administration building site.
· Painting and remodeling jobs for occupied buildings and commercial marketing.
· General upkeep and trash/debris removal of the Terminal and Administration building site.
· Basic labor duties in support of stevedoring and warehouse operations in the Terminal.
· Cleaning and upkeep of Terminal mobile equipment.
· All labor related functions as required by management.
· Accountability for assigned tools, equipment and ppe.
· Shows a Willingness to learn other jobs and skill such as operating equipment.
Education, Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required:
· HS diploma / GED preferred
· Ability to respond to issues quickly, safely and effectively in a fast-paced, stressful operating environment
· Valid driver’s license and TWIC or ability to obtain a TWIC required
· Ability to work outside in all types of weather
· Must be available to work varied hours, shifts including days/nights/weekends/holidays as required
• Must meet “fit for duty” requirements upon job offer (pre-employment physical and drug test)
• The employee must meet physical requirements including but not limited to, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing up/down ladders and stairs, negotiating uneven and moving surfaces
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and work at protected heights up to 160 feet.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Perform work in dusty environment and all types of temperature/weather conditions.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now, and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.