Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -122021-5806
CLS is looking for Geotechnical Engineers for our client in New Orleans, La. Contract to hire opportunity available for those who put their best feet forward!
- Traveling to meeting and evaluation sites.
- Inspecting the composition of naturally-occurring formations at each prospective site.
- Drawing an array of samples and studying these in the laboratory.
- Determining the likelihood of consequential movements in the land.
- Reviewing prevailing weather patterns and searching for noteworthy anomalies.
- Suggesting effective fixes to geotechnical obstacles.
- Calculating all requisite costs and material resources.
- Sharing your final evidence-based verdicts with stakeholders.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS degree in Civil Engineering required; MS degree with a Geotechnical Engineering focus strongly preferred
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience is required
- At least one year of project management experience
- PE license required
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Valid driver’s license required
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.