Regional Area: Louisiana All
Primary Background: Crew
Secondary Background: Crew
Job Number: JN -012018-431
Accepting applications for a Rig Clerk with the following certifications.
Please email a current resume and your offshore certiifcations to firstname.lastname@example.org and the CLS Operations team will review and advise qualified candidates.
1. Determines the nature and extent of illness or injury present and establishes the priorities for emergency care
2. Assesses the safety and hazards at the scene of an emergency
3. Collect and generate data for daily site-rep reports, Safety meetings, JSA's, etc
4. Communicate with Command personnel, Project director and off-site company reps
5. Coordinates and implements company HSE and Compliance programs
6. Incident management
The certificates needed are as stated below and should all be valid:
1. Water Survival must be the T-HUET/HUET (OPITO Approved) or have a valid BOSIET
2. TWIC card
4. Valid Passport
5. Computer Skills: Word Document, Excel, etc.
6. Dot Hazardous Materials Transport Awareness Safety
7. National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians