Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -122022-7546
CLS is On the Hook for Hydraulic Engineers! We are accepting applications for experienced, motivated Hydraulic Engineers. Let CLS get YOU on the hook with the great career opportunities and put your information in front of Maritime Industry-leading companies. Register with us today and let us get you working.
Hydraulic Engineer Job Description
• Ensure the correct operation of rig’s hydraulic equipment by following preventative maintenance system performing routine inspections, monitoring spare parts and coordinating crew to carry out activities to comply with QHSE procedures.
• Knowledge of Saipem Maintenance Management tool
• Define/perform specific maintenance on drilling equipment
• Perform hydraulic & mechanic maintenance activities per provided guidelines
• Knowledge of drilling operative procedures
• Knowledge of equipment tools: bolt tensioning machine, pressure/temperature chart recorder, dead weight tester, different types of portable compressors & pumps, flow meters & pressure gauges, various type of filters, valves & safety relief valves
• Knowledge of local environmental & HSE legislation: main important international standards on HSE management system (ISO 14001 & ISO 45001)
• Expertise in the preparation & optimization of Block diagrams, PFDs & P&IDs. Capabilities in managing the integration with piping and instrumentation disciplines relevant to systems design.
Hydraulic Engineer Unlimited Responsibilities and Certifications:
1. Water Survival must be the T-HUET(Tropical Huet for client) or BOSIET
2. Rigging cert (API-RP-2D standard)
3. USCG Physical & Drug screen current or will be taken upon qualification.
6. Covid Vax (Required)