Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -112021-5755
CLS is searching for Industrial Maintenance Technicians for our client in Harahan, La. As a part of the maintenance team, you will oversee the performance, repairs, and maintenance of production machinery and facility maintenance. For those that stand out, there is possibility for direct hire!
- Maintains and repairs operating equipment, including removal, installation, rebuilding, lubrication, and cleaning of all equipment associated with the production process.
- Makes the necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Troubleshoots machine issues as they arise by inspecting, operating, or testing equipment to diagnose malfunctions.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks for equipment and facility.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Experience with basic electrical systems, compressors, welding, conveyors, gearing, hydraulics, packaging, PLC, pneumatic, preventive maintenance, and pumps.
- Prior diagnostic, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance experience
- Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Must be an effective communicator and value teamwork. You must provide a high level of service and support for internal customers.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed according to production schedule/need.
Education and Experience:
- Some vocational or community college with related coursework or equivalent experience, required.
- 2+ years of experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance.
- Ability to maintain single-task focus and situational awareness.
- Must be able to visually inspect machines.
- Must be able to move and lift up to 40-pound wooden skid or pallet.
- Able to bend, stretch, push, pull, and move as needed to reach, clean, and service machinery.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.