Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -052021-4679
CLS is searching for a Sales & Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate understands and supports sales targets, is solutions driven and conducts him/herself in a professional, friendly manner. Your people skills will make customers feel welcome, validated and well-served. When a customer leaves, they leave with their orders, confident and satisfied knowing their experience with us was a positive one. If you’re focused on customer satisfaction, passionate about service, have a positive attitude, are solutions driven and motivated to learn, we can teach you the rest.
- This role offers:Consistent learning and growth opportunities
- Continual process improvement
- Working independently but with the support of a team
- Being part of a locally owned, independent company with the strength and support of a major brand name?
- Consistent schedules and compensation.
- BenefitsAdvancement opportunities
- We will train the right candidate in operating our software, machines and working with different metals.
- 50% company group healthcare contribution for eligible employees.
- 401k plan for eligible employees.
Guided warehouse tours, hands on material selection and prompt answers are our specialty. Your ability to help each customer find their solution is why we would like you to join our team!
- Acknowledge and respond in a timely fashion to all order requests, submitted quotes and delivery follow-up.
- Have the personality and focus to build sustainable relationships and trust with customers using open and interactive communication.
- Recognize opportunities to generate sales leads and new customer development.
- Support the achievement of sales/budget targets, which includes maintaining stock control and gross margins while managing cost budgets.
- Complete other assigned duties in support of operations.
- Manage our tasks and time to complete them the correct order throughout the day.
- Customer service experience.
- Sales Acumen
- Computer skills to include typing, MS Office and Point of Sale software (we will train you on ours!)
- Clear communication and effective listening skills in person and over the phone
- Exceptional telephone skills and etiquette
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong math skills; mathematically inclined
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.