Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -112022-7403
CLS is looking for an Installation Scheduling Coordinator for our client in New Orleans, LA. Contract to hire opportunity available for those who put their best feet forward!
· Interface with customers to manage requests and gather information necessary to define dates, requirements, and scopes of potential jobs. Prompt response to customers is a top priority.
· Process all internet/phone leads and work requests.
· Schedule walkthroughs, estimates, and job timelines in the New Orleans and Baton Rouge metropolitan areas.
· Manage initial invoicing, and work tickets.
· Send out pre-job documentation, service agreements and gather pertinent customer & billing info required before initial work is started.
· Coordinate job logistics with customers, PM's, DOO, and crews.
· Review all completed work tickets from day prior determine if work is complete or if follow up work needs to be scheduled.
· Interface with partner staffing agencies to ensure availability and access to workforce talent and temporary labor.
· Staff crews of appropriate size and skill, as dictated by the needs of each job.
· Schedule crews based on need and availability.
· Communicate scheduling, requirements, and changes of project details to all relevant crewmembers.
· Request and manage rentals (additional equipment, & vehicles) necessary for all jobs
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.