Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -082022-7130
CLS is on the hook for Laboratory Technicians in the Greater New Orleans Area! All levels of experience are needed.
- ∙ Performs a variety of testing, project specific observations and site assessment duties under direct supervision and/or from detailed controlled procedures Operates testing equipment and conducts geotechnical and construction materials laboratory testing, (example: Atterberg Limits, Sieve Analysis,
- Unconfined Compressive Strength, CBR, Swell, Standard and Modified Proctors, etc.) and provides assessment of data through reporting
- Uses specific methods to observe site activities and perform tasks
- Make detailed observations and gives limited interpretation of results
- Maintains detailed documentation and data from test results
- Must be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and policies to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- No Experience is required – Will Train
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal and listening) and solid interpersonal skills are required
- Must have Basic Math, Calculator and Computer Skills
- Must be able to read and understand work plans
- ∙ Ability to lift, move, push and pull 30 to 50 pounds frequently
- ∙ Ability to kneel and squat occasionally
- ∙ Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.