Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -102021-5523
CLS is searching for a Landscape Driver and Equipment Operator to join our clients growing team. The best candidates will be passionate about landscaping and enjoy working outdoors. If you can haul a tractor trailer and working with enjoy working with landscaping equipment, this is the place for you!
– Valid Driver's license with a driving record insurable under the company policy
– 2+ years landscaping experience
– Experience leading and managing others
– Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks per bid requirements
– Ability to perform physical labor, bending, pulling and lifting 50 lbs or more.
-Pass Criminal Background check
-Insurable with Company's Vehicle Insurance Company
-Pass Drug Test
-Qualified candidates will possess a valid driver's license with a clean DMV record.
Qualified candidates should:
– work safely, efficiently, and with a sense of purpose (i.e., hard worker)
– be reliable
– has the ability to follow instructions and pay attention to details
– be able to lift up to 65 lbs for loading/unloading of trucks
– has experience in and is able distinguish common landscaping and construction materials
– be able to safely secure a load on a vehicle and trailer
– is mechanically inclined in landscape/construction equipment (i.e. Skid steer loader) and vehicles
– enjoy working outdoors
– thrive in a team environment (i.e., team player who works well with others)
– understand that the happiness of our client is our #1 goal
-landscape crew member to drive our crew to worksites, pick up materials from suppliers and haul materials away from job sites.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Weekdays full time + overtime, and weekends as needed
Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA , I-10 / I-12 Corridor
Pay Frequency: Weekly
Benefits available: Waiting period may apply
f your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.