Job Number: JN -122018-1324
- The Leaderman will have overall responsibility to direct the activities of workers engaged in operation equipment to lift, move, and place materials, and erect structures.
- Prepare locations where structures are to be placed.
- Direct load-outs of completed structures.
- Establish or adjust work procedures.
- Study production schedule and estimate requirements for assignments.
- Requisition materials and supplies for the department as required.
- Specify and approve rigging for heavy lifts.
- Directs activities of riggers, operators, and tug boats to ensure that anchors are placed in designated positions, using radios.
- Coordinates the activity of the control tower operator and the welding department to move the barge when working.
- Sets up machinery and equipment used in anchor handling, analyzes and resolves work problems
- Confers with deck supervisors to coordinate activities of departments, assists workers engaged in making repairs to vessel.
1.First Aid / CPR
2. Fall Protection
3. Fire Fighting – Incipient
4. Water Survival must be the T-HUET (Tropical HUET) OPITO approved or BOSIET.
5. Rigging cert (API-RP-2D standard).
6. Valid Drug screen current or will be taken upon qualification.
7. Valid Fit For Duty Physical
9. Safegulf or RigPass.
10. Valid Passport