Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -102021-5572
CLS is looking for Machine Service Technicians for multiple areas across Louisiana! Contract to hire opportunities are possible for those who put their best feet forward.
The technician must have one of the following:
- Successful completion of an apprenticeship program.
- Two years experience in hands‑on mechanical repair work with diesel or gasoline engines, or earthmoving or industrial equipment.
- Graduation from an accredited technical school with emphasis on diesel engine or earthmoving repair may be substituted for experience.
The technician must be able to:
- Clean mechanical parts and components
- Assist in the disassembly and assembly of components.
- Remove, assist with rebuild, and install components from equipment and engines.
- Load/unload components, parts and equipment.
- Transport components, parts, and equipment as directed around the facility.
- Locate and use service manuals and technical information.
- Accurately prepare service reports as required.
- Communicate details of technical problems to supervisors.
- Keep up to date with developments in tooling, technologies and systems.
- Use safe working practices.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Perform maintenance activities on new, and rebuilt/repaired equipment as directed.
- Attend required Level I training classes.
- Maintain acceptable dress and decorum.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.