Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -022022-6082
CLS is looking for a Maintenance Technician for our client in Jefferson, La. This individual will be responsible for maintaining, servicing, and troubleshooting equipment & machinery. They will be responsible for making adjustments and/or mechanical/electrical repairs to the machines and equipment in a safe, efficient manner. Contract to hire opportunity available for those who put their best feet forward!
- #1 Priority is to Address any safety concerns that arise as soon as they become known.
- Actively look for unsafe work areas, or employee work practices, and resolve those issues by, but not limited to, taking personal action to physically resolve unsafe conditions.
- Perform maintenance tasks by way of the “Maintenance Project List”, and/or to emergency calls, and perform set weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual preventative maintenance tasks which will be directed by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Read technical manuals to understand equipment and controls
- Disassemble machinery and equipment when there is a problem
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components
- Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing equipment
- Troubleshoot electric, pneumatics, mechanical and hydraulics
- Engage in continuous improvement projects
- Support assigned production line as needed with supervision
- Communicate with Production Operators and Line Leader regarding line issues.
- Manage and request the ordering of spare parts through the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure inventory is available
- Develop and complete continuous improvement projects
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.