Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -062022-6653
CLS is looking for Maintenance Technicians for our client in Harahan, La. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
· Assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including, but not limited to, washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers
· Assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance
· Resolving safety concerns
· Performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping
· Monitoring inventory supplies and maintaining maintenance records.
- 2+ years of experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift
- High School Diploma/GED
- Boiler knowledge
- HVAC experience
- Experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.