Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -042022-6480
CLS is looking for a Marketing Assistant for our client in Metairie, La. If you're a graduating college senior or recent graduate, this role may be perfect for you! The Marketing Assistant must be outgoing, motivated, as well as comfortable working in a team environment and appearing on camera when needed. Ideally, the marketing assistant will be comfortable working in all forms of media. Contract to hire opportunity available for those who put their best feet forward!
This role will be responsible for all aspects of assisting the marketing team with client projects, in the areas of advertising, digital marketing, social media, research, production, sales, reporting, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Detail-Oriented with the ability to switch between projects and tasks quickly
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with social media responsibilities
- Researching, writing, proofreading, reporting
- Assist in online marketing strategy development and budgeting for various clients across all digital channels and marketing media
- Assist with research and content for advertisements, websites, social media, web, and email marketing campaigns
- Social media posts for various clients on multiple platforms
- Evaluate and ensure client branding is represented properly in all campaigns
- Use statistical analysis and problem-solving skills to interpret and communicate data to clients through visualization tools and reports
- Use marketing automation to improve customer identification, targeting, and lead generation processes
- Social Media Platforms Proficiency
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite. Primarily Word and Excel
- Team Player.
- Not Required, but a PLUS
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Analytics Certified
- Google Ads Certified
- Meta Business Blue Print Certified
Education and Experience:
- Minimum: Graduating College Senior, Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, English or related degree.
- Previous internship experience in the marketing field or a minimum of one year of experience.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.