Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -032022-6274
CLS is searching for a highly skilled Master Carpenter for a New Orleans based client. If you have the following skills and a passion for woodworking, this could be the direct hire opportunity for you!
· General welding
· Experience with metal and wood fabrication
· Sculpting in various mediums
· Mold making
· Designing and building furniture
· All phases of restoration: sanding, repair, staining, finishing, touch ups and veneer repair
Your skills are needed to refinish, repair, and restore high quality woodwork. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with all phases of the restoration process and have professional level work and experience. The best success for this position will come from extreme attention to detail and pride in everything you do!
· High school diploma, or equivalent
· 5+ years of antique restoration and carpentry experience
· Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
· Ability to drive a forklift and other warehouse equipment
· Occasional overnight travel required
· Chauffeur's License
Please apply now for further consideration and to speak to a Recruiter on our team. If you have trouble uploading your resume, please send to [email protected] and reference JN -032022-6274. You can check on the status of your application by calling Linsey at 504-266-2994.