Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Primary Background: Crew
Secondary Background: Crew
Job Number: JN -052018-585
Open Date: 2018-05-02 00:00:00
CLS is accepting applications for Master-Unlimited with the following certifications. Please email a current Resume and your offshore certifications to our firstname.lastname@example.org address, so the CLS Operations team can review and advise qualified candidates. The certificates and training needed are as stated and should all be valid:
1. MMC with current dates.
2. Master-Unlimited rating with Officer of the Watch endorsement(STCW II/1) on License along with your Basic Safety Training and VSO/VPDSD.
3. Current USCG Medical Certificate with valid National and STCW dates.
4. Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/3).
5. DP Operator's Certificate- DPO (Unlimited).
6. GMDSS General Operator's Certificate as well as ARPA
7. Ballast Control Operator (BCO) endorsement.
8. Water Survival must be the T-HUET(Tropical Huet for client) or BOSIET.
9. Rigging cert (API-RP-2D standard).
10. USCG Physical & Drug screen current or will be taken upon qualification.
13. Flag State License and Seaman's Book current or ability to apply for documents.