Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -062021-4821
- Load and unload inventory from loading docks, delivery trucks, storage areas, and production areas.
- Ensure all incoming delivery matches the company purchase order.
- Store cargo in assigned locations using cargo boards and pallets.
- Record the number of units handled and moved every day using production sheets.
- Analyze pick sheets based on clients' orders and pull the appropriate products for each order.
- Comply with all safety and health regulations.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) forklift certification is an advantage.
- Excellent physical fitness with the ability to lift up to a maximum of 100 pounds.
- Availability to work overtime.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Available for shift work.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please register and email a current resume to [email protected] and call us at (504) 266-2994.