Regional Area: Baton Rouge Metro Area
Job Number: JN -122021-5787
CLS is looking for Millwrights for a client in Baton Rouge, La! The ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and produce top-quality, precision work. Contract to hire opportunity for those who put their best feet forward!
- Repair, rebuild, and/or service: pumps, compressors, gearboxes, turbines, blowers, and mixers
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and detailed repair drawings related to construction equipment and machinery
- Dismantle, repair, and reassemble equipment.
- Align and calibrate machinery and equipment parts as required
- High school diploma/GED required
- Extensive knowledge of rotating equipment and machinery
- Efficient time-management skills
- Applicants must be willing to work overtime and work night shift during emergency plant shut down situations.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now, and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.