Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -022022-6053
CLS is looking for an Office Administrator Lead for our client in Jefferson, La. This individual will execute an array of administrative duties with approved operational processes in a timely manner. Contract to hire opportunity available for those who put their best feet forward!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· #1 duty is to assist in ensuring a safe working environment for the administration team by reporting any safety concerns to the Office Manager or any member of management.
· Accounts payable process in accordance with approved company procedures.
o MONITOR/PRINT INVOICES FROM PAYABLES EMAIL DAILY
o RECEIVE IN ITEMS VIA PACKING SLIP/PURCHASE ORDER – WHEN APPLICABLE
o RECONCILE INVOICES WITH PACKING SLIPS & FILE
· Customer Service
· Daily Billing process in accordance with approved company procedures.
o UPDATING DSR FOR ACTUAL ITEMS BEING DELIVERED VS WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED
o RECORDING RACK NUMBERS INTO TRACKING SPREADSHEET FROM ORDER TICKETS
o CHECKING IN RETURNED PACKING SLIPS FOR ITEMS TO BE BACKORDERED – CREATE BACKORDER
o FULFILL AND PRINT INVOICES FOR EACH DAY’S DELIVERIES, RECONCILE BILLED AMOUNT VS SCHEDULED AMOUNT
o PRINT APPROPRIATE REPORTS AND RECORD TO THE DSR FOR FORWARDING TO MGMT STAFF
· Purchase Order process in accordance with approved company procedures.
o Receive needed material report from various departments (raw material purchasing, material management, office, production, maintenance)
o Create PO in fishbowl for appropriate vendor
o Send PO to vendor
o File acknowledgement, send copy to appropriate department head, along with lead time if given
o Co-ordinate with vendor on appropriate invoicing if any backorders/errors
· Daily Production Reports in accordance with approved company procedures.
o CHANGE CLASS TO DELIVERY DATE
o PRINT SALES ORDER SUMMARY FOR DELIVERY DATE
o UPDATE DSR DELIVERIES TAB
o UPDATE DELIVERY BOARD
o PRINT PRODUCTION REPORT, WITH WHITE PAN/PLENUM SHEET
o COMPLETE CUT SHEET
o CREATE MANUFACTURE ORDER
· CLIENT INVOICING- 2X PER WEEK
o Review and send out all customer billing
o Follow up with past due invoices as required
· Spiral orders and customer interaction.
o Receive request from customer, determine customer need
o Send customer part list to vendor for quote
o Mark up quote by necessary percentage, enter into fishbowl, send to customer as estimate
o Enter sales order when customer places PO
o Place order with vendor through PO system in fishbowl
o Process paperwork
· Assigned Human Resource Administration functions in accordance with approved company procedures.
o Process New hire intake paperwork in accordance with company policy
o File I-9 paperwork in accordance with federal law
o Maintain employee medical, payroll, and performance records
o Process employee dismissal paperwork
o File state dismissal paperwork in accordance with state laws
· Tasks/projects as assigned by the Office Manager, VP of Sales and Administration and/or CEO
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.