Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -122021-5865
CLS is looking for an Office Administrator for our client in Jefferson, La. This individual will execute all assigned administrative duties in accordance with approved operational processes in a timely manner. Contract to hire opportunity available for those who put their best feet forward!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- #1 duty is to assist in ensuring a safe working environment for the administration team by reporting any safety concerns to the Office Manager or any member of management.
- Daily production of labels in accordance with approved company procedures.
- Check the outside table for label requests from production throughout the day
- Produce labels for next day’s production
- Distribute labels to necessary departments
- Daily and continuous communication with the shipping department to produce accurate timely order tickets
- Print order tickets daily
- Answer phone calls and give out correct information to customers, staff, and visitors
- Sales Management support as requested by Office Manager and/or VP Sales and Administration
- Creation of flyers and other marketing pieces.
- Basic clerical assignments such as filing, shredding, scanning of invoices, files management, etc.
- Check phone messages
- Make daily delivery calls for the following day
- Weekly inventory of open order tickets
- Taking Sales Orders in accordance with approved company procedures.
- Check shared sales mailbox for incoming sales orders throughout the day
- Enter sales orders into fishbowl
- Send acknowledgments to customers
- Print reports for production and delivery planning
- Maintain and organize work environment
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.