Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -052022-6599
CLS is searching for an Office Coordinator who is self-motivated and organized with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate and efficient in deliverables. The best fit will always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge head on. Contract to hire opportunity for those that stand out!
The main responsibilities of the Office Coordinator are to assist management, personnel, and all visitors to the company by presenting customer service with professionalism and a smile via phone, in person and email; and handling all administrative functions for day-to-day operations. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organization and ability to multitask for filing and completing several clerical and administrative tasks at once
- Screen phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Use computers to generate reports
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone & e-mail
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Assist with invoicing & writing cash receipts
- Assist with account collection efforts
Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the Office Coordinator responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important on a given list.
Office Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word & Excel, a plus
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now, and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.