Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -042021-4602
Our client is searching for an Office Coordinator who is self-motivated and organized with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate and efficient in deliverables. The best fit will always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge head on. If you have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others and assist in taking a local business to the next level, this is the role for you!
The main responsibilities of the Office Coordinator are to assist management, personnel, stakeholders and all visitors to the company by presenting customer service with professionalism and a smile via phone, mail, in person and email; and handling all administrative functions for day-to-day operations. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Record minutes and transcribe meetings as needed
- Submit IT and phone support tickets as necessary
- Support Human Resources function
- Process timesheets as necessary
Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the Office Coordinator responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
Office Coordinator Requirements:
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.