Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -052022-6587
CLS is searching for and Sales Executive with a preferred background in an industrial setting. This opportunity is a direct hire in the Houston, TX area, with a company that did not skip a beat in the past few years of economic turmoil. The best candidate will possess industry related experience and the ability to manage a production facility with up to 50 direct employees.
The primary responsibility of Outside Sales is to build partnership and business relationships with both existing and potential new customers to deliver annual sales results for target markets. The focus for this role is to identify target accounts within designated markets, cultivate customer relationships and drive profitable new business growth.
In this position your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts to achieve sales goals.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales
- Ability to promote a strong company image, transmit a professional appearance and positive attitude towards our clients and employees throughout the origination
- Work with Accounting department to get new client accounts set up
- Perform other skilled or non-skilled duties as directed by management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Degree in marketing, business administrations, communications, or related field is preferred. Minimum 5 years in sales of similar product in similar market spaces preferredFrequent travel required outside the local area and overnight
- Must be willing to work evenings and/or weekends, if required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of business acumen. Demonstrated negotiation skills, decision making ability, and critical thinking skills
- Must pass background, mvr, drug screen
For additional information, please register now and send your resume to [email protected]. A member of our Recruiting team will reach out to applicants with relevant experience to this position. You may check on the status of your application by calling 504-266-2994,