Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -072021-5180
Candidates will be responsible for performing essential pipe yard duties warehouse in Harahan, LA. Apply through Complete Logistical Services today!
Pipe Yard Associate Responsibilities
- Unloading pipe, tools, equipment and other materials from vendor trucks with forklift
- Inspect materials for minimum MRC Global quality requirements
- Mark materials with identifying information
- Stocking and staging pallets & reels of material in proper location
- Preparing pipe orders to be sent on delivery trucks
- Stocking and organizing the Pipe Yard area
- Emptying trash and other light cleaning duties
- Adhere to required safety policies, guidelines, and training
Pipe Yard Associate Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment or under inclement weather.
- Experience with inventory and logistics software programs and computer-based inventory systems preferred
- Experience with hand truck, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment preferred
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Forklift experience a plus
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply for a Pipe Yard Associate position now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.