Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -112022-7422
CLS is looking for Power Tool Mechanics in New Orleans, La for a contract to hire assignment. Client will train right person to diagnose, estimate and repair a variety of tools, including but not limited to pneumatic power tools, electric and battery operated tools such as drills, impact wrenches, saws, drain cleaners and much more, plus pipe threading and bending equipment, electrical cable pulling equipment etc.
- Diagnose tools and equipment in need of repair
- Determine nature of repair and parts needed
- Acquire part numbers and write down needs on job tickets
- When parts arrive, complete repair process and properly test results for quality control
- Accurately complete paperwork (both hand-written and on computer) associated with the diagnostics and repair processes.
- Electrical diagnostics skills, mechanical aptitude, and experience in repair of mechanical devices.
- Must be able to drive a forklift
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and be able to work in a standing position during the entire workday, with rest breaks.
- Must willing and able learn how to work on a significant variety of equipment in an efficient and effective manner.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.