Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -112021-5653
CLS is searching for Preventative Maintenance Technicians for our client in Harahan, La. As a part of the maintenance team, you will be responsible for the preventive maintenance of the processing and packaging equipment, performing changeovers, and supporting maintenance technicians in more involved maintenance activities.
- Following all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
- Following detailed written procedures to properly perform the preventive maintenance required on manufacturing equipment
- Participating in the startup, changeover, and shutdown of operating equipment
- Responsibility for detailed documentation of work performed in accordance with company policy
- Participating in Continuous Improvement initiatives to increase platform performance
- Attending meetings and training as required
- Perform additional related tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Has basic mechanical ability. Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic experience is a plus.
- Can follow detailed instructions and write clear, concise results of inspections and preventive maintenance activities.
- Is not intimidated to work with a smartphone app, tablet, or computer to log work performed into our CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Is reliable and has a willingness to learn and grow their skill set.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.