Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -062021-4824
CLS is looking for a motivated Production Line Workers to assist one of our clients in their beverage production facility in the New Orleans, LA area. This locally owned company has seen tremendous growth and has multiple openings for peak season production needs. Contract to hire opportunities are available for those who put their best feet forward!
To be successful as a production worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
Production Worker Responsibilities:
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Production Worker Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Physical dexterity.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Available for shift work.