Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -062021-4824
To be successful as a production worker, you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
Production Worker Responsibilities
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Production Worker Requirements
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Physical dexterity.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Available for shift work.
Production Worker Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Demonstrates ability to perform tasks using factory equipment
· Possesses general knowledge of the function of production equipment
· Able to identify potential malfunctions and hazards with machinery and production equipment
· Demonstrates analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Shows familiarity with factory safety procedures and pays close attention to detail
· Demonstrates ability to work cautiously and effectively
· Possesses physical dexterity to assemble parts and stamina to remain on feet for prolonged periods of time
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected] A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.