Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -082022-7089
CLS is looking for Project Engineer for our client in Metairie, La. The Project Engineer directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects within the area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Works under the technical and administrative supervision of a Project Manager
- May work under the technical supervision of a Senior Project Manager or Principal Engineer.
- Receive technical guidance on unusual or complex projects, and supervisory approval on proposed plans for engineering projects.
- As a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum with three to five years of work experience after earning the degree.
- A master’s degree in Civil Engineering is, however, preferred with emphasis in geotechnical engineering or graduate level course work and/or a certificate.
- The position of Project Engineer requires registration as a Professional Engineer.
- Must pass background
- Must pass drug screen
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.