Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -112021-5651
CLS is looking for Restoration Technicians for our client that services all of the Greater New Orleans Area! Contract to perm opportunities for those who stand out!
• Perform processes to ensure proper mitigation, restoration, or remediation on client job-sites.
• Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
• Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
• Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times
• Communicate with restoration supervisor and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes
• Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance
• Effective oral communication with basic math and computer skills
• Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
• Valid drivers license
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
• Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
• Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
• Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
• Ability to travel locally
• Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
• High school diploma/GED
• IICRC certifications preferred
Necessary Experience and Skill Set:
• Strong work ethic.
• Strong oral communication skills.
• Experience in cleaning, restoration, or construction preferred.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.