Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Primary Background: Crew
Secondary Background: Crew
Job Number: JN -102017-172
CLS is accepting applications for Offshore Rigger Jobs(Vessel & Barge experience)! If you are an experienced offshore rigger looking for new job opportunities, our team can help. Let CLS get YOU on the hook with the great career opportunities and put your information in front of Maritime Industry-leading companies. Register with us today, and let us get you working.
Offshore Rigger Job Responsibilities:
As an offshore rigger, you are an integral team member of every maritime construction team. These jobs are highly specialized and include knowledge about equipment expressly designed for moving and lifting objects weighing thousands of pounds. Responsibilities include the following:
· Testing your rigging equipment for reliability and safety
· Communicating with workers moving and hoisting large loads
· Attaching the loads of materials to rigging to support and prepare them for movement
· Use machinery to control the movement of heavy equipment
· Be responsible for cleaning, dismantling, and dressing the machine surfaces
· Store rigging equipment after use
· Operate lulls, carry decks, and forklifts
Offshore Rigger Certifications and Qualifications:
· First Aid / CPR
· Fall Protection
· Fire Fighting – Incipient
· Water Survival must be the T-HUET (Tropical HUET) OPITO approved or BOSIET.
· Rigging cert (API-RP-2D standard).
· Safe gulf or Rig Pass
· Covid Vaccination
Apply for Offshore Rigger Jobs Today!
If you are interested in a fun, challenging position and your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply to be an offshore rigger today by emailing your resume to [email protected] A member of our Recruiting team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.