Regional Area: Louisiana All
Primary Background: Technician
Secondary Background: Technician
Job Number: JN -042021-4471
CLS is ‘on the hook’ for ROV Technicians! Are you an ROV Tech? Let CLS get YOU on the hook with the great career opportunities and put your information in front of Maritime Industry-leading companies. Register with us today and let us get you working in your next ROV tech job.
ROV Technician Job Responsibilities:
An ROV technician is a non-diving position that is essential to the success of a marine infrastructure and construction job. As an ROV tech, you share responsibility for tending to and piloting the ROV. You will also tend to the repair, implementation, and observance of technical procedures. Applicants skilled in reporting, execution of ROV tasks, and work management preferred.
· Monitor ROV and all of its systems to ensure mechanism is in working order and compliant with workforce requirements
· Pilot ROV to capture images of underwater assets
· Record diligent records of daily logs and maintain contact with project manager
· Be present and assist in recovery of ROV system
· Work safely and efficiently in order to meet client expectations
ROV Technician Certifications and Requirements:
1. High School Graduate/ Technical Associates degree preferred along with 12
months formal training on mechanical & hydraulic.
2. Valid Passport
3. Current Medical Certificate or OGUK
4. Water Survival with Swing Rope must be T-HUET/HUET (OPITO Approved) or have
a valid BOSIET
5. Rigging cert (API-RP-2D standard) 7th Edition(2-day class)
6. Current drug screen or will be taken upon validation
8. SafeGulf or Rig Pass
9. Fall Protection
10. Basic First Aid with CPR & AED
Apply for ROV Technician Jobs Today!
If you are interested in a fun, challenging position and your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply to be an ROV tech today by emailing your resume to [email protected] A member of our Recruiting team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.