Regional Area: Louisiana All
Primary Background: Technician
Secondary Background: Technician
Job Number: JN -042021-4471
CLS is accepting applications for ROV Pilot Technicians with the following certifications. Please email a current Resume and your offshore certifications to our [email protected] address so the CLS Operations team can review and advise qualified candidates.
The certificates needed are as stated below and should all be valid:
1. High School Graduate/ Technical Associates degree preferred along with 12 months formal training on mechanical & hydraulic.
2. Valid Passport
3. Current Medical Certificate or OGUK
4. Water Survival with Swing Rope must be T-HUET/HUET (OPITO Approved) or have a valid BOSIET
5. Rigging cert (API-RP-2D standard) 7th Edition(2-day class)
6. Current drug screen or will be taken upon validation
8. SafeGulf or Rig Pass
9. Fall Protection
10. Basic First Aid with CPR & AED