Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -022023-7865
CLS is actively recruiting for a Sales Engineer for one of our clients with multiple locations throughout Louisiana including Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Lafayette. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a great company! They have an awesome benefits package and are rapidly growing. The company’s main focus is to build a better Louisiana by working with Heavy Civil Contractors to increase dirt moving productivity and profitability through innovative construction technology solutions.
We are searching for a Sales Engineer to cover the Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Lafayette territory. The Sales Engineer is responsible for performing all aspects of product support and training.
- Primary source of sales support and training for internal and external customers.
- Maintains technical expertise of Trimble products.
- Assists clients in understanding which products or services best satisfy their needs in terms of functionality, quality,price, and delivery.
- Prepares and provides technical sales demonstrations and training as requested.
- Primary technical contact for sales.
- Communicates with the sales team and technical support to solve client problems.
- Proactively drives collection of information that aids in the development and improvement of the company and Trimble products and services offerings.
- Supports marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Monitors trends and procedures to assist in the effective management of daily operations.
5+ years in Heavy Civil Construction
2+ years supporting and training on one or more of the following:
- Machine Control
- Site Positioning
Trimble 3D Modeling software or others such as but not limited to:
- Civil 3D
- Micro Station
Experience in advanced grading
Microsoft Office Suite
- Health Insurance (includes Vision Discount)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- $8400 vehicle allowance
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, tools and fuel
- Extensive training on technical features and benefits of products
- Self-development opportunities
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.