Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -042021-4538
CLS is searching for a Sales Executive to lead branding and new client growth initiatives in and around the New Orleans, LA area. The most successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new business opportunities, and following up on potential leads. If you desire a rewarding sales career with a team that is moving and shaking in the local industry, this is the place for you!
The main responsibilities of the Sales Executive revolve around the ability to network, build relationships with clients and persuade others to purchase products. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Sales Executive will monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
- Be knowledgeable about the company’s service offerings
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to management
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company's marketing presence in the Midwestern territory
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Update client information in the company contact databaseStay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience
and qualifications for the position.