Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -032022-6306
CLS is on the hook for Sales Representatives for industrial, environmental, construction, and disaster relief services. Sales representatives are responsible for communicating the benefits of a company's products & services in order to drive sales.
Sales reps serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
· Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
· The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
· Strong time management skills.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.