Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -102021-5497
CLS is looking for Sanitation Crew Members to assist one of our clients in their beverage production facility in the New Orleans, LA area. This locally owned company has seen tremendous growth and has multiple openings for peak season production needs. Contract to hire opportunities are available for those who put their best feet forward! The main focus of the Sanitation Crew Member is to maintain the cleanliness of the facility and equipment following production.
· Cleans by CIP equipment, tanks, lines, pumps, pipes, floors, walls and other areas and types of equipment as assigned.
· Dismantles and reassembles hoses, connections, clamps, pumps, lines or pipes and clean per Standard Operating Procedures
· Operates foaming equipment and high-pressure washing systems.
· Visually inspects all parts of equipment for cleanliness.
· Cleans debris and water from floor areas and disposes of properly.
· Prepares equipment necessary for production needs.
· Handles cleaning chemicals according to SDS and safe handling procedures.
· Operates equipment in a safe manner following GMP and Plant Safety guidelines and keeps work area audit-ready
· Extensive knowledge with and ability to use proper cleaning methods and equipment.
· Must be able to perform tasks such as climbing, lifting, and standing for long periods of time.
· Must be available to work weekends, holidays, rotating shifts, and overtime as needed.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Experienced in daily cleaning requirements
· High School or Equivalent
· Industrial sanitation experience a plus
· Ability to stand on feet for 10 hours.
· Must be able to move and can lift up to 50-pound wooden skid or pallet.
· Able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to bend/stoop, squat/crouch, climb, kneel, and twist.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.