Regional Area: Louisiana All
Job Number: JN -122021-5868
CLS is looking for Sheet Metal Assemblers for our client in Jefferson, La. These individuals will assemble prefabricated sheet metal parts that are used in the HVAC, Plumbing and Roofing industries. Contract to hire opportunity available for those who put their best feet forward!
- Must handle and process sheet metal
- Must be willing & able to operate mechanic, pneumatic, and hydraulic driven equipment.
- Need to be able to operate small (hand) tools used in processing sheet metal products
- Responsible for taking care of the equipment one uses
- Some products require handling fiberglass insulation
- Must be able to fill out minor paperwork
- Possibly involves forklift operation and training
- Properly package completed metal products
- Help with any needs as they arise.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, unassisted.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Must be a dependable person that is self-motivated
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to read measurement tools (EX. Tape Measure)
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.