Regional Area: New Orleans Metro Area
Job Number: JN -042021-4603
Our client is looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance their brand and build strong online communities through their various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to:
· Collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
· Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
· Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
· Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
· Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews.
· Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
Desired qualifications for best success:
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
· 3+ years' experience in social media management.
· Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
· Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of Facebook's advertising and algorithm methodology platform is required.
If your experience meets the qualifications listed, please apply now, and email a current resume to [email protected]. A member
of our Operations team will contact applicants with relevant experience and qualifications for the position.